Why advertise with 94.1 the Wave?
At 94.1 the Wave, our job is to connect our advertisers with our listeners in the most powerful and cost-effective way.
To help achieve that, we offer you a number of components to create a unique marketing solution for your business.
Serving the Bangor, Brewer, Veazie and surrounding communities, 94.1 the Wave is the only area adult contemporary radio station that plays refreshing and relaxing music.
Some of the core artists you’ll hear are Elton John, Billy Joel, Lionel Richie, Phil Collins, Gloria Estefan, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Hall & Oates, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, Rod Stewart and James Taylor, to name a few.
- Our format targets adult listeners age 35+ (upscale Baby Boomers)
- This audience is the biggest, most-affluent consumer group in history
- Baby Boomers are important not just because they’re a large segment of the population, but also because they have the highest amount of disposal income
- Our on-air environment for advertisers is an uncluttered presentation with limited breaks per hour, thus keeping the audience tuned-in to hear our advertisers’ message
- Our Account Managers work diligently to customize advertising campaigns based on our clients’ specific marketing objectives
Why advertise on the radio?
Radio is a powerful tool that reaches a large captive audience every day of the week. Thousands of your potential customers are listening to the radio on their way to and from and at work. A recent national survey conducted by ratings firm Arbitron found that the average traveler aged 18 or older spends 18 hours and 31 minutes in his or her car per week. In addition, the Arbitron survey found that nearly 68% of people made their shopping decisions while they were driving. Are these people hearing your message, or your competitors’?
For many small town businesses, Radio is actually the most affordable and effective advertising media. Nothing can beat the impact of a well-written (e.g., motivational) radio ad, coupled with frequent exposure. Unlike newspaper ads, radio ads are more than just ink on paper, and unlike TV ads, the audience isn’t in the kitchen getting a drink when your commercial airs.
Radio advertising can help your business generate more traffic, generate more sales and increase your profit. Isn’t that why you’re in business in the first place?
How do I advertise with 94.1 the Wave?
Give us a call at 207-812-3878, or complete the form below. Tell us about your business and let us work to help you grow it.